Every year in the fall of the year in most of the cities of Finland organised by local authorities thematic events that are associated with the fashion industry. At such events, you see the following:
– fashion brands provide an opportunity for ordinary people to see their new collections;
– model Agency engaged in organizing demonstrations product leading brands;
stylists, makeup artists and hair stylists ready to show everyone their skills;
– in stores and shopping centers pass sales last year things are exhibited in the halls of the fashion trends of the season.
20 September – festival “Night of fashion”
This event is held twice a year in the town of Kouvola in the autumn and spring periods. In 2013 this event was the 10-th under the account. During this period of time “Night of fashion” is one of the most revered festivals of the city, for locals and visiting tourists. Most often visited by the tourists from the Russian Federation.
The name of the holiday (“Night of fashion”) is due to the fact that the peak of the event comes late in the evening. In honor of this event boutiques, clothing stores and footwear Continue reading
If your life lacks bright colors, good mood ended with the onset of winter, and the Christmas holidays are hardly inspiring – you direct road to the carnival. Because no mass spectacle was nothing compared to the colorful carnival, and as such rollicking fun with any other holiday is not exactly known.
Carnivals trace their history back to ancient times, although their heyday was in the Renaissance. Later the Europeans, who settled around the world, brought carnival to almost all the continents of the planet, and the locals gladly adopted this custom. In almost every country is some kind of carnival (and sometimes more than one). But the main carnivals in the world – six.
1. One of the most famous circuses in the world – Brazilian carnival held in Rio de Janeiro. The carnival in Rio – it is a beautiful performance with the same performances of various Samba schools, magical costumes and rousing music. Officially Brazilian carnival lasts for four days (this year it will be held from 21 to 24 February), but unofficially it CR will andout more than a week.
2. The most famous carnival-masquerade – the carnival of Venice. Since Venice is a city-Museum, the carnival returns of its members Continue reading
In a beautiful small town, located near Gloucester, on the last Monday of may races are held with a rolling cheese. According to the rules of the competition round head cheese starts down the slope, after which the participants begin his persecution. The winner is the first to catch up and grab “runaway” cheese. Wounds and injuries, sometimes very serious, in cheese the run are common, so at the foot of the hill definitely on duty doctors.
4. Summer solstice (Stonehenge, Wiltshire, UK)
The solstice is not rare and is celebrated in the cultures of many peoples of the world, but in the UK it was special since 2000, when the authorities allowed everyone to spend the night on 21 June among a huge mythical relic of the stones and even touch them (in the rest of the year it is forbidden). The action is complemented by a rumble of drums that fades with the coming of dawn.
5. A celebration of people-birds (the city of Bognor, UK)
An unusual event takes place in July, is celebrated for a long time and is the ancestor of many similar competitions around the world. Contestants run on a wide platform built above the sea surface, and jump. Task “of a bird-man” is to fly as far as possible, using self-made wings.
6. Amtrak Continue reading