in St. Petersburg, in the Fort of Emperor Alexander I (Gulf of Kronstadt), in the course of one night will host the international festival FortDance.
Headlining the festival this year will be: Armin Van Buuren, Roger Sanchez, Hernan Cattaneo, Gui Boratto, Rex The Dog, Moonbootica, SCSI-9, and specially invited guest from the UK Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1).
It evolved from a private art project to mass cultural event, the Festival FortDance became one of the most striking events in the life of international dance-music community.
Every year (since 2000) thousands of fans of electronic sounds and music lovers from Russia and Abroad flock to the shores of the Gulf of Finland on the legendary piece of architecture, a symbol of the power of Russia postperovskite era – the historic Fort Alexander I.
Participants of the festival:
* Armin Van Buuren – trance music legend, cult mixes “A State Of Trance” and founder of his own label, Armada.
* Herman Cattaneo – the temperamental Argentine representative of the new wave of Progressive House, unique artist, the first attempt caught in the global ranking of the best DJs.
* Roger Sanchez – house guru on a planetary scale, is the founder of Acid House, the author of the masterpiece First Contact and numerous tracks that defined the fate of the most popular of the genre.
* Gui Boratto – representative of the genre “minimal trance”, an outstanding Brazilian, desperately advocating the lyrics and the melody in his work.
* SCSI-9 – the pride of the Russian electronic music Anton Dice and Maxim milyutenko, who won dancing the hearts of millions of Europeans. Artists of international reputation, whose wheels go on the Cologne label Kompakt.
* Rex The Dog – the most mysterious figure in the global electronic scene, the man without a face, whose music is constantly admirable and excites.
* Annie Mac – cheerful and crazy girl, a welcome guest in the best clubs in the UK, the youngest DJ in the history of BBC Radio 1.
* Moonbootica – harmonious creative tandem, the famous sound risky and a safe drive.
* Touche – ex-member of The Wiseguys, who managed to stay on the wave of success due to independent work – disc Ultraviolet.
* DJ Alexander Nuzhdin – one of the veterans of the Russian club scene, master lounge DJ and one of the first Russian Dj, who played in the legendary Cafe Del Mar in Ibiza.
* DJ Grad – best House DJ of Russia, sound signature which Sexy House seamlessly combines garage, disco, latino, trible, progressive and other types of house.
* DJ Dmitry Bobrov – actor, who suffers from a musical insomnia, intuitively feeling future world hits, among them including two of his tracks – Pleasure Me and Cyber Junkie.
* DJ Demidov – one of the oldest residents of the Petersburg club “Tunnel”. He writes music released by Austrian label Sabotage.
* DJ Kefir – resident of legendary clubs “Pary-SPb” and “Territory” (Moscow).
* DJ Losev – the real star of the Metropolitan club scene thanks to a tight collaboration with iconic projects and “Neo Progressive House”.
* DJ Spy.der – legendary Dj, one of three “pioneers” who have committed electronic music revolution in Russia.
* DJ Mike Spirit – the founder of the Moscow techno sound, actively touring in Germany, performing on the same stage with such techno-classics such as Miss Kittin, Futureshock and Benni Benassi.
* DJ Volodya Trapeznikov – wise, sagacious and adequate to its time lover, a successful businessman, techno-missionary and promoter Now&Wow.
* DJ List – a star from birth, charismatic master unobtrusive but very powerful drive with impeccable taste and dramatic musical presentation.
* DJ Romeo – a living symbol of fashionable life in St. Petersburg, an indispensable party is exquisitely glamorous parties, the atmosphere of which is defined just by his music.