Rio de Janeiro will always remain for all the city of Samba. And every Friday evening in one of the neighborhoods you can watch the guitarist and the dancer. Café sparkle visitors. Rio will always remain the capital of excitation.
After rain washed out the entire city, all bridge road to black street quickly filled with the smell of passion. Clogged clubs people and she’s on stage. Teresa Cristina. It does not need to see, for the happiness of each visitor at least to listen to her voice and enjoy it.
Rio, the city where the poor get rich. Carnivals do with the city is really a part of the show.
Carnivals are always trained members of the Samba schools. The carnival itself is bright and colorful. In my ears resounds from music. In the eyes of the splash all the paint from dark to bright. The action that takes place on carnival platform can not fail to fascinate. Pours from the speakers Samba. Participating in the carnival burning dance Samba, smile, someone sings. Everyone knows that this action is waiting for all of Brazil.
For residents of Brazil, the carnival is not just a holiday. For them, the carnival has already become a cult. On the day of the carnival Continue reading
Boarding the bus in the Bolivian Copacabana, unreal and some sky-high road along the lake Titicaca, a couple of new stamps in the passport — and we actually, without knowing it, was in Peru in the town of Puno on the shores of the great lake… And then immediately started in surprise. First, the way our tuk tuk barred fun orchestra shining like a copper basin the peasants with no less radiant tubes. Then whizzed past a gaggle of girls in sparkling dresses with pisnicky crinolines. And then began the hour and a half looking for the hostel, most of which were fully occupied, and the remainder was worth a minimum of 120 salt (1,200 rubles) for a room that did not meet our idea of the prices in Peru… Perplexed, we asked someone what’s going on here? And then everything fell into place… We were in Peru at the most opportune time — in the midst of the popularly beloved annual Carnival. 😉
These days the city never sleeps, the music went, and dancing do not stop! In Puno attracts teams from all over Peru — each in their costumes, with its program and your mood!
First performances are held at the main stadium of the city — with a mandatory program, judges, assessments and other necessary attributes seriously-organized event. And after that team Continue reading
The weekend will long reverberate in the memory of the people echoes of summer music festivals, because these days have pleased fans of music events such as the annual festival “Lollapalooza” in Grant Park, Chicago, Grand musical festival in Beijing, outdoor rock festivals in Germany and South Korea.
In this issue, selected photos of the most interesting moments with the various music festivals.
1. Close to the Beijing music festival. The Grand event took place on the outskirts of the capital near the great wall of China.
2. 3rd day of the Korean festival of rock music “Pentaport”, Incheon.
3. Day 2 Korean rock festival, on stage Jonathan Davis – vocalist of the American band “Korn”.
4. Festival in Chicago, Cynthia Flows in anticipation of the performances of reggae singer Damian Marley and American rapper Nas.
5. Music lovers before the show Damian Marley and legends of the hip-hop rapper Nas.
6. Music festival in Chicago, on stage, the rapper Thomas Callaway known as Cee Lo Green.
7. 17th festival “Woodstock”, Poland, rock fans at the main stage.
8. Open festival “Wacken Open Air 2011”, Germany, Continue reading